Who we are?
Environment SK is classified as a controller of the personal data we collect, hold and process. This policy explains the approach we take to the way in which the data of customers, service users, website visitors, contractors and suppliers is managed.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect data including personal data to enable us to deliver goods and services requested, provide quotations, collect payments, process invoices and manage the quality of our services, develop future commercial plans and meet legal obligations.
What information do we collect?
The personal data we collect (and data supplied by third parties on your behalf) may include:
- Name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses
- Financial details ( where incoming or outgoing payments are involved in the performance of any contractual arrangement)
How do we collect your data?
Personal data can be collected in many different ways, including in face to face meetings, over the telephone, via email or from enquiries submitted via our website.
We will only share your personal data where it is necessary to, and in accordance with the law.
Where necessary we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Providers of goods and services
- Organisations who work in partnership with us
- Subsidiary companies of Environment SK
- Regulatory authorities
- Professional advisors and consultants
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Retention periods can vary and will depend on various criteria including the purpose of processing, regulatory and legal requirements, and internal organisational need.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
Appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to help keep your personal data secure and to reduce the risk of loss and theft.
Access to personal data is strictly controlled based on the role and function of all staff.
You have a number of rights which relate to your personal data.
- You are entitled to request access to any personal data we hold about you, and to ask for a copy of it.
- You also have the right to request we correct any inaccurate data held should this be identified to us.
- You can also request that we erase your personal data, or that we stop processing all or some of it. This is not always possible, and any request would be considered individually.
If you wish to make a request regarding any of the above, or if you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can write to us at EnvironmentSK, Turnpike Close, Grantham, NG31 7XU. Our telephone number is 01476 406055Further information about data protection can be obtained from the Information Commissioner's Office.